What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midlands League Meet - 19th - Colsterworth

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Hi

Can you let me know if you are coming please, as i would like to know numbers for caviar, larks tongues and swans eyeballs. I need to try and sort numbers for food. Wayne has given me a list of who he knows is a cert.

Cheers

JB

Ignore the address that seems to have been populated by the system. Anyone not know where live, please ping me and i will PM you my address. Can any moderators fix this please?

@Biff - It originally was somewhere in India - So shoved Nottingham and N33 into the box and that is what it came up with :D

Big thanks to @Biff and family. Awesome afternoon of pinball, although I think all of the machines must have been faulty because I kept losing my ball in seconds!! :oops:

Phoebe and max really enjoyed it as well. Thanks for making us all so welcome. And thanks for the hot chilli!!!! I'm not sure my **** is going to thank you in the morning though:eek:

Cheers,
Dan.

5 EMs out of 10 games in the meeting was not for the squeamish. Short ball times were the order of the day

But, how beautiful these Zac EMs are. His Circus is fabulous and truly hateful at the same time. Masochistically difficult.

Would like to echo my thanks to John and Lucy. Excellent selection of pins, great people and gluten free sausages - above and beyond, my friend, above and beyond!!

Such a varied and well kept collection of games. Was great to play the EMs and Robocop, well, what can i say... <3

Nice to meet you John and thanks for the kind hospitality.

Tim

You are all very welcome. By the way, the donations form you lovely people came to £93.00!!! I will donate half to prostate cancer UK and the other half to Lins Air ambulance.

Thanks to my good lady for the cateringXX.

Thanks to Rob and Chris for proving Robo Cop and Fire Ball and thanks to Dave for sorting the MPU on Pacman,

Cheers Wayne for administrating!

Cheers all!

JB

Midlands.PNG U16 Midlands.PNG Furthering everyone else's comments.
A great start to the season. It was good to see so many new faces as well as the regulars.

Congratulations to @DRD on taking the win and to Nicholas Hamilton for winning the U16s

Hope to see as many of you at the next meet in May @Tilt_Birmingham

Thanks Wayne for organising as per usual!

Thanks to @Biff for hosting - I'm not a chilli person so I didn't indulge myself in it but the sausages were very good! Really interesting line up with all the older Zacc machines.

Back
Top Bottom