What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Expo Glasgow

Cmor111

Registered
Early days yet for full details but get your hotels booked for the best annual pinball show in Scotland.

The Scottish Pinball Association (SPA)will be looking for about 40 pins for this year's show, and the only way to make it a success is by asking for the gracious donations of machines from the members here.

There will be more details to follow shortly, but for now just book these dates, if your coming.

Still looking for pin donations for the show, if anyone wishes to come along with any machines.

First pin we'll give you a weekend pass, additional pins you'll get £25 per pin.

If I've not listed your machines or you're changing your donations let me know and I'll update the list.

Thanks to all that donated and everyone who buys a ticket from us when they're up on our website, soon.

Last edited:
1. Batman The Dark Knight
2. X Files
3. Roadshow
4. Spiderman
5. Funhouse
6. No Good Gofers
7. Indiana Jones (Williams)
8. NBA Fastbreak
9. Black Rose
10. Party Zone
11. Big Deal (Williams)
12. Possibly Lucky Strike (Williams)
13. Champion Pub
14. Judge Dredd
15. Fortune
16. Hulk
17. Getaway
18. World Cup Soccer
19. TBC Eric
20. TBC Chris Edgar
21. TBC Chris Edgar
22. Possibly TBC Chris Edgar
23. TBC John
24. T2
25. Star Wars
26. Demolition Man
27. Addams Family Pinball Challenge

Last edited:
Day one all done and dusted, just gearing up for day two!

I'd like to thank everyone who's supported the Scottish Pinball Association by donating their pins and technical support during the weekend.

We're asked by Play Expo to supply 40 pins and we ended up giving them a total of 41, all of which have lasted the first day without too many issues for our support team from NLP to deal with, well done guys.

Let's hope it's another good day today.

Well that's Glasgow done for this year! Watch this space for next year.

A very big that's to the guys from NLP and NERG for their support this year, as it wouldn't be the same without them.

We'd also like to thank everyone who very kindly donated their pins, because yet again without your support we wouldn't be able to have 41 pins out on the floor.

The last thanks for the night go to everyone who bought tickets for from us to help fund all of the above, your support is just as important as anyone's.

I'm tired and rambling on now so goodnight and thanks again everyone.

The English guys have a safe trip home and take it easy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well that's Glasgow done for this year! Watch this space for next year.

A very big that's to the guys from NLP and NERG for their support this year, as it wouldn't be the same without them.

We'd also like to thank everyone who very kindly donated their pins, because yet again without your support we wouldn't be able to have 41 pins out on the floor.

The last thanks for the night go to everyone who bought tickets for from us to help fund all of the above, your support is just as important as anyone's.

I'm tired and rambling on now so goodnight and thanks again everyone.

The English guys have a safe trip home and take it easy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

and me, the Welshman got home.Great weekend, off to bed now

Back
Top Bottom