What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'Not Another Birthday Tournament' Tournament (50th edition)

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Time: Registration at 11:30 for a 12:00 start. Finish at 19:00, last game start will be 18:40. All participants are welcome to stay for the evening birthday party at the same venue (minimum age is 14 years old and booze will be involved). Please make arrangements to avoid any drinking and driving.

Cost: £10 per person. Children (under 16) £6.

Format: As many rounds as possible (maximum of 25) of head-to-head games. Winner is the player with the most wins. Trophies for top four places. Tie-break game(s) if any of the top four places are tied.

We hope to have the following machines available to play:

Attack From Mars
Avengers LE
Avengers Pro
Black Knight
Catcus Canyon Continued
Genesis
Medieval Madness
Metallica Master Of The Puppets LE
Monster Bash
NBA Fastbreak
Pink Panther
Scared Stiff
Space Hawks
Spirit
Terminator 2
The Amazing Spider-man
The Getaway: High Speed 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Theatre Of Magic
Transformers Combo LE
Tron:Legacy
Twilight Zone (3rd Magnet Installed)
Whitewater

Address: Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury SP2 7NS.

The usual nibbles, tea, coffee and water are free of charge. Any items from the large fridge must be paid for - eg. cans of fizzy drink and chocolate, etc.

These are not for profit events for supporters of Special When Lit that help raise funds to keep Special When Lit open.

If you've never been to an event please note that everyone is welcome! We don't bite... Honest! :thumbs:

@Paul needs to fix the forum again for an address and map to appear - it tells me "Sorry! Something went wrong" :rolleyes:

Looks like we'll have 25-30 people on Saturday.

A few machines are down at the moment - on the sick list are:
Spiderman
Transformers
NBA
HS2

I will try and get them working but some my be folded and removed. I might just have the Avengers LE and fold the Pro.

Yes many thanks to Peter for a fab afternoon of pinball. Well done to Rich for a fantastic win, well deserved, Craig in 2nd and to Peter for an awesome comeback on his last ball to pip me for the 3rd place trophy.
A really fun day and hope the disco in the evening was as much fun too

cheers
Greg

Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate my 50th birthday. It was a good day of pinball. :thumbs:

Congratulations to Rich on his win and it was good to see Craig back in action at SWL, collecting a second place. Commiserations to Greg, you must have thought you'd won that last game on MM!

Here are the results:
1 Rich Mallett
2 Craig Pullen
3 Peter Blakemore
4 Greg Mott
5 Nick Baxter-Sibley
6= David Mainwaring
6= Ivan Miles
8= Kevin Donovan
8= Tim Thornton
8= Lukasz Dziewulski
11= Nick Hamill
11= Tom Fletcher
13= Andrew Wilson
13= Don Gauld
13= Punk Stig
13= Hilary Hector
17 Kristian Clark
18= Aston Clarke
18= Moira Ross
20= Kira Baker
20= Jakub Gandecki
22 Matthew Clark
23 Edward Emms

Many thanks to everyone who stayed and partied the night away. Special thanks to @dragon2000 for manning the decks and providing the disco! :clap:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom