What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights Pinball at PlayExpo Manchester 14th and 15th October 2017

DAD

Site Supporter
Alias
David Dutton
IMPORTANT - NLP SHOW DATE CHANGE

We have just been informed by the organisers of PlayExpo Manchester that the dates for this event have been changed to the weekend of 14th and 15th October 2017

This has been enforced by the owners of the venue.

We apologise to anyone affected by this change of dates which is something that is
totally beyond our control.

The NLP Crew

Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't even aware that any dates had been announced; they're usually tight-lipped and then when the announcement is made it's manic trying to get a hotel nearby.

I've taken a chance and gone for a flex booking for 2 nights at Premier Inn Trafford Park West. If the dates change then I can always cancel without losing anything.

We hadn't announced anything, but they had billboards up at the exits of last year's show with dates for this year (which were the weekend earlier than those they have now been forced to change to) and people had begun to book based on those

Thanks for the clarification. Missed the signs and had been scouring all over the place to try to establish dates.

Seems that the local Premier Inns aren't taking bookings for single night stays on the Saturday. I've ended up booking in for Friday and Saturday.

OK, shame. Well Saturday night hotel booked and hopefully I can get in on the 'lock in'! Missed out the last couple of years.

Yeah, sorry if I seemed to be suggesting it's open Friday night. It's not.

I'm travelling a couple of hours so have no problem with heading over the friday night. Probably head out with a few of the mates who'll be coming along for a few beers and a bite to eat and then in the queue bright and early on the Saturday morning.

Unless by some miracle R&B is finished in which case I might drag it along.

Got a buddy flying in from Copenhagen specially for this event. He's already looking forward to it based on last years photos.

I promise that this year I will make more effort to seek out the people who make up this amazing forum. Have to confess i'm a bit shy and retiring so in the past i've tended to steer away from admitting who I am.

Fantastic - last year rocked and I'll be able to pledge a couple of machines hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic - last year rocked and I'll be able to pledge a couple of machines hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done mate, pin pledgers keep the shows going. btw, you know you can turn off that automatic 'sent from my iphone' signature in tapatalk? just go to settings

Back
Top Bottom