What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Every year we do a free raffle for those that bring pins. It's a great chance to win something too. Every pin you bring earns you a free ticket and we have a selection of fantastic prizes to pick from.

Just a little taster of some of the prizes this year. Much more to come :

20170923_104459.jpg 20170923_104553.jpg 20170923_104610.jpg

Still time to get on the pin loaners list too. Just leave a message for @replicas here.

Unfortunately I had to sell my LW3 so it won't be coming to the show.

Can you cross it off the list (it's number 49) please and cancel my places for the lock in

Hi guys bit late to the party here but I was asked by Kirk from Tilt to chip in a few games, I believe he spoke to one of you guys that organise it, Dan maybe? I can bring any or all of these as needed.... Xmen Pro, LW3, Congo, CV, Batman Forever, Roadshow, Champion pub, Apollo 13 and Doozie

Hi guys bit late to the party here but I was asked by Kirk from Tilt to chip in a few games, I believe he spoke to one of you guys that organise it, Dan maybe? I can bring any or all of these as needed.... Xmen Pro, LW3, Congo, CV, Batman Forever, Roadshow, Champion pub, Apollo 13 and Doozie
All would be awesome.
I will speak to Kirk and find out how much room he has on his van for collecting your games.
Thanks again it's much appreciated.
D.

All would be awesome.
I will speak to Kirk and find out how much room he has on his van for collecting your games.
D.
No problem buddy, i think he was hiring a long wheel base transit type of thing but we could do it together with a tail lift, i've already said ill help him load his and mine Friday then come down with him. Saves some costs all round. I'll give him a shout too.

Can I put lee Riley down for a lock in ticket I will be bringing a pin for him
If Lee is pledging a pin then yes he is entitled to entry to the Saturday late night lock in.
I will make sure Dan puts him on the list.

All would be awesome.
D.

No problem buddy, i think he was hiring a long wheel base transit type of thing but we could do it together with a tail lift, i've already said ill help him load his and mine Friday then come down with him. Saves some costs all round. I'll give him a shout too.

I'll speak to Darren tomorrow and see what other games need collecting and we'll make a plan of how many vans need hiring etc

Very appreciated what you did last year Dave, sorry you can't make it this year. There may still be other opportunities to get Alien at the show though. Watch this space as they say

Lock-in places are currently being finalised - if anyone wants to guarantee a place by pledging a machine & letting me know they want in to the lock-in (you also get a place for a guest if you have one), please don't leave it much longer.

(Lock-in for pin-pledgers: Sat 7-12; £5 per head; free pizza, (soft) drinks*, & other assorted nibbles; unrestricted access to all the pinball area of the show without the crowds...well, unless you're trying to play Popeye!)
[*soft drinks are provided, but you are more than welcome to bring anything else you'd like to consume...or share!]

Regards,
Dan.

If I could bring a machine I would. Missed out the last couple of years so hopefully make it onto the list...........

If I could bring a machine I would. Missed out the last couple of years so hopefully make it onto the list...........
Could you be someone's +1?? Surely there is a pin bringer not utilizing theirs, or not attending. Some folk actually choose not to play more pinball..,, I know, I know....

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Get a hold of @Wizards_Hat and get your name down .
Dan has started a list of those who want to attend the lock in but aren't bringing a game.

Lock-in places are currently being finalised - if anyone wants to guarantee a place by pledging a machine & letting me know they want in to the lock-in (you also get a place for a guest if you have one), please don't leave it much longer.

(Lock-in for pin-pledgers: Sat 7-12; £5 per head; free pizza, (soft) drinks*, & other assorted nibbles; unrestricted access to all the pinball area of the show without the crowds...well, unless you're trying to play Popeye!)
[*soft drinks are provided, but you are more than welcome to bring anything else you'd like to consume...or share!]

Regards,
Dan.

Hi Dan , kenny Taylor coming with chris and Traci Edgar who are pledging pins . If possible could he go down on list for lock in please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom