What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Please put me down for a machine (HS2) and a lock in on Saturday evening please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please put me down for a machine (HS2) and a lock in on Saturday evening please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No problem for the lock-in, but please can you pm me your full name (there are quite a few Chris's in pinball & want to ensure we get the right ones at the lock-in! :D).

Regards,
Dan.

Sorry, can I just check - donating a machine gets me a free weekend access ticket for me so I just need to buy weekend tickets for the kids right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per previous posts, if anyone needs Machines taking to show and is within easy travelling distance of Hull or en-route from Hull to Manchester, we will have space. I have been in to pinballs for a good few years now so have plenty of experience shifting them and taking machines to shows so know how to treat them during transportation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we order tickets directly from NLP then how are they sent out? Are they printed tickets or e-tickets via e-mail?

I ordered a few back on 8th September and haven't heard anything as yet; just wanted to make sure i've not missed an e-mail and had it drop into my spam folder.

If we order tickets directly from NLP then how are they sent out? Are they printed tickets or e-tickets via e-mail?

I ordered a few back on 8th September and haven't heard anything as yet; just wanted to make sure i've not missed an e-mail and had it drop into my spam folder.

believe that Chris @Poibug is dealing with ticket sales so send him a pm and he will look at it for you ;)

For orders from the past few days I was away on Saturday and had internet issues yesterday,but they will be done later.Tho I was only a few days behind so yours would have been sent,please check your online spam folder.Either way all tickets will be sent waaay before the show.
As an aside,thanks to all who buy directly from us-it's win win as u get them cheaper but it helps us out too. Tickets still available at www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

Last edited:

hi mate,

messaged you directly too - were sent out on 7/9 but have resent them out to you

to anyone who orders tickets and they aint received them within a week - pm me or contact our web page

also print em out and bring to the show - don't just take a scan and show it on your phone

Hello, not being a lazy sod here, as I only have time to dip in and out.
Can I just turn up and pay (and play) on the day? (poetry).
How much?
Are any of the machines for sale at the show?
Sorry if all this has been answered I literally got 2 minutes.................Thanks

Am I the only person who asked this? Why not just put PM? Getting old, man.
No, it comes up fairly often :D. You can also click on someones name and 'start a conversation' is one of the options that comes up, also at the top of any page click on the envelope and you can start a conversation there but you have to type the name of the person you want to message that way.

Hello, not being a lazy sod here, as I only have time to dip in and out.
Can I just turn up and pay (and play) on the day? (poetry).
How much?
Are any of the machines for sale at the show?
Sorry if all this has been answered I literally got 2 minutes.................Thanks

You can pay on the door, but pre-purchasing at www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone saves you a few quid, plus the money we take on tickets goes towards our charity donation.

For comparison our pre-purchase price (for an adult, single day entry) is £17, and allows access from 10am. The on the door prices will be at least £20 (possibly more) and those door sales only start at 11am.

In the past there have always been a dozen or so machines listed for sale/trade, but it depends on the owners obviously.

Looks like I’ll be at NLP as I can’t get to Chicago owing to work. I still have machines to pledge but need transport and loading there and back from Woking - I have to leave early on the Sunday otherwise I’d drive them up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

now my cars sorted Ive booked my room yay! Barstewards put the room up £10 since i looked this morn :0/. Gonna be a right billy no mates this year as my son wont be with me (realises I actually spent most the time on my tod when he did come lol)

At Play Expo the NLP raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust and one of the ways is by running a Tombola so would like to donate one extra large and two small dinosaurs (pics below)

If anybody would like to donate any other prizes for the tombola then please let us know :)

largedinoall.JPG

Coming to a pinball show near you

That's great that Steve. I'll dig out some old XBox 360 games, retro gaming magazines and a few other bits for the tombolla. I'm sure there are plenty here that must have a few small bits like this to help raise money for charity. If you're coming up to the NLP just whack them in the car and hand them over to Steve at the show :)

Back
Top Bottom