What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Lights at Play Expo Manchester. Official machine pledges.

Yeah i can bring both, i was told by my friend adrian there was a van that pics up and brings back as he is donating one of his too do you know if thats available still. If not i can still bring one :p
Well do have a van but we are booked up with machines and nothing else in the Deeside area.

I can only make sunday this year, but if there's anyone passing near me with a van I have NGG,BSD,DH,JM,WH20 available.
Really good of you to offer the machines which we would love to have.
It's just to far to collect, I will see if there is anyone who could possibly pick up and drop them back off.
Fingers crossed I can find someone.
D.

When I looked at booking ages ago it wouldn't let me book one of the Premier Inn rooms for a single night. I had to book both Friday and Saturday for the booking to be permitted.

Not sure if they're still doing this; didn't matter so much to me as there's a load of us coming straight from work to make a weekend of it.
you can cancel the second day when you arrive in most cases.

@replicas Daz...

I get back in time from a 3 week ride through Spain and the Pyrenees that week... I can make myself fully available Friday to Sunday to assist like at 8BF if you guys want an extra bod again?

I can pledge my Centaur as well if I can coerce a passer-by to help me lug it into my motor :thumbs:

Mark

@replicas Daz...

I get back in time from a 3 week ride through Spain and the Pyrenees that week... I can make myself fully available Friday to Sunday to assist like at 8BF if you guys want an extra bod again?

I can pledge my Centaur as well if I can coerce a passer-by to help me lug it into my motor :thumbs:

Mark
Mark
We will never turn down a offer like that.
Be good to see you again buddy.
D.

Ill pm you Kirk when I get back from holiday . I can't get the Friday or Monday off work this year but picking up machines should be logically possibly

I can only make sunday this year, but if there's anyone passing near me with a van I have NGG,BSD,DH,JM,WH20 available.
Mark, can you PM me you details. I am going to see if I can get Martin the delivery man to help us by collecting your machines.
I will have to see if it's possible but hopefully he can help out. If not i might even be able to collect myself.
Thanks, D.

Never been able to make the show previously, but hoping to this year. Possibly bringing a machine if I can. Would also buy a weekend pass ticket, but if I bring a game does that mean I can avoid the queuing to get in before it opens as I have heard it can be a bit mad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never been able to make the show previously, but hoping to this year. Possibly bringing a machine if I can. Would also buy a weekend pass ticket, but if I bring a game does that mean I can avoid the queuing to get in before it opens as I have heard it can be a bit mad?

Hasn't worked for me yet. The queue is huge but goes down very quickly, probably about 45 mins to an hour. Or just get there a little later and walk straight in.

Not sure I'll be able to make my offer happen, logistically.

RE: Queues, you're battling against people desperate to get in first to scoop up all the good deals on the retro traders first - as well as some of the more mad folk that just love retro.

Not had to queue for a while with being part of the NLP team but I know it used to be a bloody nightmare queuing to get in but have heard it's improved a lot in recent years.

Still recall the near nerd riot outside in I think 2012 when the door opening time got pushed back at least an hour and there was no information given to those waiting outside. That was fun!

Im going to take street fighter 2 in my 7 seater car no problem! So if someone wants to mark me down for sf2 that would be great! Also can someone pm me details of where i need to go and what time i need to be there and who i need to meet with as like i said never done before so if i need to be there super early and help set up etc im up for that :)

any ticket allows you to get in from 10am.If u pay on the door it's 11am.Queuing vastly improved over recent years

Im going to take street fighter 2 in my 7 seater car no problem! So if someone wants to mark me down for sf2 that would be great! Also can someone pm me details of where i need to go and what time i need to be there and who i need to meet with as like i said never done before so if i need to be there super early and help set up etc im up for that :)

I presume you are planning to arrive Friday evening ? Btw u r near me, I am in Buckley

Good ol' Ad Jonker is bringing his Nemo game to NLP.
Which in itself is awesome - bear in mind they are as rare as a sane person on Jeremy Kyle show!!!
Tie in with that he is coming all the way from Holland - bringing another game too - that man is a star!!!!!!

Whats the bets he has a cold, that man always has a cold..

I can pledge a Lethal Weapon 3 for the show. Happy for it to be used in competitions. Would like a couple of tickets for lock in please if there are any left.

I will need to hire a van to bring LW3 and as I will need to bring at least 2 kids that van will need to be a transit so I will have space for more machines. If memory serves me correct you can get maybe 6 in a SWB right? Based in Hull so happy to pick up machines within reasonable traveling distance or en route.

If people want to chip in for rental and fuel costs, happy to upgrade to box van and collect machines from pretty much anywhere in Yorkshire and perhaps Lincolnshire (though I would need some danger money for risking it on them A roads!).

What's the restrictions on under 18s for the lock in? Gonna bring my lad who's 18 (assuming I get tickets to lock in) but just know my 11 year old daughter who's a total pinhead will be nagging to come to show with us and as we will be staying across weekend I won't be able to ditch her for the night while me and the boy play some pin and drink some beer.

I can pledge a Lethal Weapon 3 for the show. Happy for it to be used in competitions. Would like a couple of tickets for lock in please if there are any left.

I will need to hire a van to bring LW3 and as I will need to bring at least 2 kids that van will need to be a transit so I will have space for more machines. If memory serves me correct you can get maybe 6 in a SWB right? Based in Hull so happy to pick up machines within reasonable traveling distance or en route.

If people want to chip in for rental and fuel costs, happy to upgrade to box van and collect machines from pretty much anywhere in Yorkshire and perhaps Lincolnshire (though I would need some danger money for risking it on them A roads!).

What's the restrictions on under 18s for the lock in? Gonna bring my lad who's 18 (assuming I get tickets to lock in) but just know my 11 year old daughter who's a total pinhead will be nagging to come to show with us and as we will be staying across weekend I won't be able to ditch her for the night while me and the boy play some pin and drink some beer.

Don't think there is any I took my lad last year who was 11 at the time. He lasted better than me. By 11:30 my hands and knees were killing damn you rsi / arthritis

I'll book you 3 places for the lock-in :thumbs: - there's no age limit for the lock-in, you're more than welcome to bring your daughter.

Regards,
Dan.

Back
Top Bottom