What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2018 - 14th & 15th July - Sixth year!

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
Back for the 6th year. Dubbed "The weekend of beer with pinball getting in the way"

As usual, looking for your support. Same as previous years. Transport fully paid for. Weekend pass. £20 per machine donation and I'll chuck in the Saturday evening meal again at The Split Chimp.

I've got rooms blocked booked at The Ramada Encore again. Just give me a shout with your requirements.

Twin Room for me n Matt mate please for friday and sat night. If I have my pins mobile by then I will bring one up Phil. Will let you know nearer the time.

cheers

kev

we've been there every day since it started :D

We have a machine that my wife would be willing to donate (PoTC, the stern model) but we're she's wimpy, if there's transport available and anyone willing to give us a hand in peterlee though then it's available

With NERG, I sort the rooms out for the donators as I have a block booking. Thanks guys!

For those who may not have been before, this is a great show.

No tournament, so nice and friendly. Sensibly priced hotel. Nice walk from the hotel into Newcastle. And Newcastle is a really interesting city and offers a good night out.

Most of this year's shows fall on the weekends when I have my kids. They're not quite into it yet. They will come to play expo as it has minecraft, so that's a goer!

Can't you just leave them for the weekend with bottles of coke, bags of crisps ?

Most of this year's shows fall on the weekends when I have my kids. They're not quite into it yet. They will come to play expo as it has minecraft, so that's a goer!

90% certain there will be a small minecraft section this year :D

Hotel rooms as follows: -

Double
Ailsa & Colin Clunie
Carl & Gillian Spiby
Paul Garner
Chris Edis
Dave Sibson
John Parkins - Sat only

Twin
Andy Forster & Andre Preston
Kev Downes & Matt Downes
Darren Ball & Chris Williams
David Dodds & John Gray - Sat only

Mini Bus times as follows: -
13th July 7pm from Gateshead Stadium to Ramada Encore hotel
14th July 9am from Ramada Encore hotel to Gateshead Stadium
14th July 6:05pm from Gateshead Stadium to Ramada Encore hotel
14th July 7:15pm from Ramada Encore hotel to The Split Chimp bar in Newcastle
15th July 9am from Ramada Encore hotel to Gateshead Stadium

And we're in the Split Chimp again on Saturday night for pie and mash supper!

Looking forward to the show and the legendary pub crawl lets hope we don' t end up in a butcher's shop again this year.
Hope you are planning this year's pub crawl @Alan Syson we are all up for it .

This is going to be quality! Hopefully a band on again at that pub next to the canal [emoji1303]

yes chaps could do with keeping it slightly more mainstream!!! pub was good last year in gateshead the head of steam

Back
Top Bottom