What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale 10,000Kh/s+ Scrypt Mining setup

Rus121

Site Supporter
As title suggests. I am selling half of my mining farm which runs at a speed of well over 10,000kh/s (11,500kh/s+ if overclocked). This setup uses approx. 4250w of power and will currently make 2.3 Bitcoins a month. This is done by mining 'Alternative' crypto currencies, or 'Alt coins' like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Vertcoin among many others. I have mined a LOT of coins now and day trade them to the point where I no longer need to deal with the energy costs this setup produces. (around £11 a day with British Gas, whilst making £34 a day currently) To check profitability, check these sites:

www.coinwarz.com
Coinchoose.com

These sites let you know which coins are most profitable. They don't show them all, but give you a good idea as to how much you will make.

This setup comes with the following hardware:

Cards:
2x MSI R9 280x's
1x TurboDuo R9 280x
3x Powercolor R9 280x's
4x Gigabyte windforce R9 270's
1x HIS AMD 7970
2x HIS AMD 6950's
2x Powercolor 7950's
4x Powercolor 7850's
1x MSI 7850

Cpu's, memory, and Hd's

5x Celeron 2.7 Dual Core Skt 1155
1x i7 920 @ 2.6ghz Quad core skt 1366
8x 2GB DDR 1066mhz
2x 2GB DDR 1600mhz
3x 2GB DDR 1600mhz Corsair Dominator
3x 160gb Samsung
1x WD 70gb raptor
1x WD 80gb laptop drive
1x 80gb Samsung

Boards:
4x MSI Z77a-G45 skt 1155
1x MSI z77a-G45 thunderbolt skt 1155
1x ASUS P6T Deluxe skt 1366

PSU's
1x X-strike 1100w GOLD rated
1x Thermaltake toughpower 1325w GOLD rated
1x Corsair RM850 GOLD rated
1x Coolermaster 1050w GOLD rated
1x Corsair TX850
1x XFX 850w BRONZE rated

Cases:
2x Custom made aluminium mining cases
2x Coolermaster HAF XB cases
1x Antec 12 hundred case

Multiple powered risers, usb risers, and pciex16 risers all included. The total cost of this setup is just shy of £5500 and is just under 3 months old (not including the i7 920 p6t system which was my old gaming rig, and 3 of the Hd's which I already had to hand). Everything ran on overheat protection which means none of the cards have seen over 85c with most of them running much lower than that. Everything works 100% and all the new stuff comes with their respective warranties. (all the cards, all the MOBO's, cpu's, and PSU's)

Looking for a swap for a nice AFM, decent MM, or even a few nice condition 90's era Williams pins. In fact, I am always up for a deal, so whatever comes to mind just ask, and I will consider all avenues.

For outright purchase, I would go £4900 or best offer for the lot. Failing that, I may be willing to split this lot if theres enough interest? I thought to offer it here before I end up going the ebay route and their fees.

Pics of gear on request as it is spread throughout my home. Obviously, this will require some knowledge on the users part, but it is supremely easy and of course I will help any potential buyer to mine whatever coin they choose.

I was having issues trying to power over double this speed safely in my home. That problem has now been solved, so I no longer need to sell the equipment. Theres no point in having a licence to print money if the licence you have is of no use now is there?

I could waffle on about it a bit more, but I'd bore you all and i'm sure we'd all rather see more 'neck vaginas'...hahaa.

After the initial post, searched many websites for bit coins/mining etc, and I still haven't got a clue what it is all about! :rolleyes:

Basically you setup power hungry pc's to complete work units, in which you get paid for in a variety of different digital currencies. These currencies are then traded for Bitcoin on a variety of exchanges like:

Cryptsy.com, Vircurex.com, mintpal.com etc...

Once you have your Bitcoin, you can trade it for Sterling on places like:

Bitstamp.net

Back
Top Bottom