What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 or 2

jonathan

Site Supporter
So I currently own a TWD pro and a GOTG pro. Love them both but only have room in the house for one so they both currently live in the garage.

Im tempted to sell them both and spend the cash on an LE/Premium pin to put in the house.

Am I mad? Are 2 pins always better than 1!?

So I currently own a TWD pro and a GOTG pro. Love them both but only have room in the house for one so they both currently live in the garage.

Im tempted to sell them both and spend the cash on an LE/Premium pin to put in the house.

Am I mad? Are 2 pins always better than 1!?
Sorry don't understand the question, pins never consolidate, they multiply... Sell both get 4 WPC pins ;)

I keep thinking about this question every time I see this thread appear in "New Posts."

The 2-is-better-then-1 answer seems so blindingly obvious but I'm not sure it's that simple.

My pins are in the house right bang in the living areas and I enjoy them every day. If they were in the garage I don't know that I'd play them nearly so much.

Why not try putting one of your two pins in the house and see how it works out?

I keep thinking about this question every time I see this thread appear in "New Posts."

The 2-is-better-then-1 answer seems so blindingly obvious but I'm not sure it's that simple.

My pins are in the house right bang in the living areas and I enjoy them every day. If they were in the garage I don't know that I'd play them nearly so much.

Gold star for that man! I probably will do this, but just know that the one in the garage will rarely get played then..

Yes. What I've learned by owning (and selling) > 1,000 board games is that there's no point owning something that doesn't get played...

I'd experiment with putting one pin in the house, and see what happens. Maybe swap the pins after a while and see if one gets played more than the other.

I had pins in the house upstairs, every time a shaker would go off people downstairs thought the ceiling was collapsing😂

Now they are all in the room I built in my garage which is attached to the side of my house I can go in there have the volume right up with ext subs, shakers on max, play loud music, drink, smoke and sneak hookers in without anyone being disturbed😂
Oh and I play more now 😉

I had pins in the house upstairs, every time a shaker would go off people downstairs thought the ceiling was collapsing😂

Now they are all in the room I built in my garage which is attached to the side of my house I can go in there have the volume right up with ext subs, shakers on max, play loud music, drink, smoke and sneak hookers in without anyone being disturbed😂
Oh and I play more now 😉
“IM GOING TO GARAGE FOR BEER AND HOOKERS”

Back
Top Bottom