What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘I think the rug really ties the room together’ …The Dudes abide

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
93E88EDF-4A31-4012-AE71-7ECCEB8D2ABF.jpeg

Just another Thursday night on the White Russians* with @Will2.0 😎🥃😎

My first proper session on TBL . Wow 🤩 Absolutely blown away. The theme integration is phenomenal, you can tell this was a real labour of love . Everything about it oozes class. I thought it shot wonderfully, and had a classic 90s feel to it . The little bowling alley is a wonder of engineering , each pin individually controlled , keeps track of scoring just like a real bowling alley.
I haven’t loved a new to me game this much in a long time .

Not sure what sound package Will had running but it was a fantastic mix of the films songs and other classics .

*thanks to the ever suffering Jess keeping them flowing though my old head is a bit fuzzy today 😁

What a great picture 😂😂😂 You boys have truly embraced the theme 😂

I love this pin and giving serious considerations to getting one imported now the glitches seem to be ironed out.

View attachment 222941

My first proper session on TBL . Wow 🤩 Absolutely blown away. The theme integration is phenomenal, you can tell this was a real labour of love . Everything about it oozes class. I thought it shot wonderfully, and had a classic 90s feel to it . The little bowling alley is a wonder of engineering , each pin individually controlled , keeps track of scoring just like a real bowling alley.

Not sure what sound package Will had running but it was a fantastic mix of the films songs and other classics .

*thanks to the ever suffering Jess keeping them flowing though my old head is a bit fuzzy today 😁

'over the line, mark it zero' ..

Love this game

For a friday best clip from the film ->

(probably not that work safe, lol)

Does the one up for sale on here not tempt you rather than going new?

Tempt me? I think I've looked at it 10 times 😂 It's a thing of beauty.

Yeah, I'd love it but I don't have the technical skills to put the upgraded bits on. I can't afford it yet either, so something would have to go if I were to buy one now and I'm not keen on selling any of my pins. My best bet is to get one new at the end of the year I think?

Tempt me? I think I've looked at it 10 times 😂 It's a thing of beauty.

Yeah, I'd love it but I don't have the technical skills to put the upgraded bits on. I can't afford it yet either, so something would have to go if I were to buy one now and I'm not keen on selling any of my pins. My best bet is to get one new at the end of the year I think?

I'm on the edge after the day I've had , i may just buy it myself, **** IT. my house move chain just fell apart for the 2nd time...

I'm defo watching this film again tonight, usually watch it with my kids at xmas , a yearly tradition!

I've been a long time vocal fan of TBL, but the 1.0 code has really tied the game together. It was good before, but now it's great. Sure, it doesn't have the deepest and most complex code - but if you're looking for the closest thing out there to a modern 90s game, this is it.

I've been a long time vocal fan of TBL, but the 1.0 code has really tied the game together. It was good before, but now it's great. Sure, it doesn't have the deepest and most complex code - but if you're looking for the closest thing out there to a modern 90s game, this is it.
I tried to make MG like a wpc-95 game rules and play wise. Lots of people in the usa agreed at pinball expo, maybe this year at pinfest you can all see if you agree :) Kind of had a similar length of time to get them sorted out to. lol

View attachment 222941

Another pinball moment, keep em’ coming please😂😎

Back
Top Bottom